Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tired

Boy am I tired this morning. Yesterday N was in a class musical. I don't have paid time off yet on the new job so I went into work early, skipped lunch, left around 2:00, drove 200 miles to have dinner with N and W and see N in his musical (in which he was, of course, absolutely wonderful), and turned around and drove 200 miles back.

I got home around 11:30, totally wired because I'd stopped for coffee when I started to get sleepy about halfway through the drive. Fortunately, BJ was online (he usually is late at night) and we chatted for a bit until I finally got sleepy around 1:00.

I don't think I'll be at my most productive today. That's okay though. A girl's gotta have her priorities, and in this girl's life N is my #1 priority.

Okay, off to shower and start the day. . .

No comments: