Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Apparently Spending Time with BJ Drains Me

I have nothing to post here, not a thing, nada. Never let that stop me though so while I was browsing other blogs I found this at All of Her Secrets. It seemed like a good thing to appropriate for my own use.

1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
No, not even when I'm not home alone unless there are guests in the house
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
Definitely alone
3. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time?:
Lump sum
4. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Depends on my mood
5. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?:
Beach, without a doubt, because snowy mountains are too dang cold
6. When do you brush your teeth?:
In the morning after my shower
7. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about with some friends?:
Mostly stay home
8. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
A few close friends
9. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?:..
Either Puerto Rico or Maui
10. Are you a good math person?
Yes, I've always loved math although I pretty much hit the wall at calculus
11. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami?:
Either one, they're both great in their own way
12. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could?:
Yes
13. Have you ever smoked?
Yes, from senior year in high school until I was 26
14. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Coffee, diet soda, water
15. What were you doing @ 11 PM last night?
Sleeping

JANUARY
1. Who kissed you on new years?
Nobody
2. Did you have a new year’s resolution this year?
Not really
3. Does it snow where you live?
Oh yes
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Of course
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
No

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your Valentine?
BJ
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class?
Absolutely

MARCH
1. Are you Irish?
No
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty’s Day?
Yes
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007?
Nothing special

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain?
No
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year?
No
3. Do you love the month of April?
Yes

MAY
1. What is your favorite flower?
Bearded iris
2. Is there anything special about May to you?
My brother's birthday, end of school, several times I've moved in the month of May

JUNE
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school?
1979
2. Are you doing anything fun during this month?
No
3. Have a favorite baseball team?
Chicago Cubs

JULY
1. What will you do on the Fourth of July?
Go see the fireworks
2. Are you going on any vacations during this month?
Don't know yet

AUGUST
1. Doing anything special at the end of summer?
Probably not
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ‘06?
Meeting BJ
3. Did you go to the beach a lot?
No, I live in the middle of the frickin' country, no beaches, just lots of farmland

SEPTEMBER
1. Will you be attending college/school?
I would like to go back, maybe, but probably not this year
2. Do you like fall better than summer?
No, I really love hot weather

OCTOBER
1. What was your last Halloween costume?
Crazed Illini fan (okay, it wasn't much of a stretch)
2. Who’s birthday is during this month?
My wonderful son, N

NOVEMBER
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving
Mostly stay home or go on vacation trips
2. What are you thankful for?
BJ being in my life
3. Do you love stuffing?
Of course, what's not to love?

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yes, N insisted on having mistletoe last year, and he gave me several kisses under the mistletoe
3. Get anything special last year?
No
4. What do you want this year?
Gosh, that's just too far away for me to even know yet

No comments: