Thursday, May 24, 2007

When All Else Fails, Post a Meme

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? BJ
When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Always
In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener in the corner mostly, but talker if you approach and get me started.
Do you take compliments well? No, but I'm working on it.
Are you an active person? About as active as a sloth.
If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive? Not for long.
Do you like to ride horses? Love it!
Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I went to Girl Scout camp.
What was your favorite game as a kid? Monopoly
A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you? Well, I guess if I said "No" we'd all know I was liar, wouldn't we?
Are you judgmental? Yes, more than I want to be.
Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Depends on just how different.
Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Yes. Oh, did they mean that to be and either/or question?
Use three words to describe yourself. Logical, shy, unique.
If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind? That's a tough one. Probably deaf because I think I would find it easier to learn sign language than braille.
Are you continuing your education? No, but I'd like to.
Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes.
If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save? If we mean people then N. If we literally mean thing assuming the people are safe then I would say my high school yearbooks. I would pick them because I was on the yearbook staff and was even co-editor my senior year so they are very special to me.
How often do you read books? Geez I used to read several books a week, but as I've grown older with more responsibilities I'm probably lucky to read half a dozen a year. Sad, very sad.
Do you think more about the past, present or future? I tend to spend too much time in the past.
What is your favorite children's book? The Velveteen Rabbit
Have you kissed any of your MySpace friends? Since I have no MySpace account I have no MySpace friends, but I suppose if I did I would've kissed some of them. Who knows?
How tall are you? 5’6’’
Where is your ideal house located? In a small town within walking distance of the grocery store and post office and school.
Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies? Granny panties. It's all about the comfort factor.
Last person you talked to? BJ
Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Nope.
When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Umm, I think it was when W and N were up here over spring break. I don't think I've been there since then.
What are your keys on your key chain for? Car, houses, mailboxes, safe deposit box.
Where was the furthest place you traveled today? 4 miles to the mall after calling a store and being assured they could help me. Turns out they couldn't.
Where is your current pain at? Well, I'm a bit pained by the poor grammar in this question. Physically however it would have to be my shoulders.
Do you like mustard? Spicy brown yes, dijon yes, plain yellow not so much.
Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Eat.
Do you look like your mom or dad? I have some features from both.
How long does it take you in the shower? 15 minutes if I'm not shaving my legs.
Can you do a split? Not since I was in junior high.
What movie do you want to see right now? The new Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp, mmmmmmmm.........
Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? Excuse me? Are there really people that do that?
What did you do for New Year's? Nothing.
Do you think "The Grudge" was scary? Is that a movie?
What was the cause of your last accident? Clumsiness.
How much money do you have on you right now? That would be none.
What are you drinking? Nothing, I'm on the computer. No drinks near the computer. No, no, no.
Was your mom a cheerleader? Yes, as a matter of fact, she was.
What's the last letter of your middle name? E
Who did you vote for on American Idol? I've never watched it so I've never voted.
How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6-7
Do you like Carebears? No.
What do you buy at the movies? Ticket. Sometimes popcorn. Rarely a drink.
Do you know how to play poker? Yes, but I don't play often.
Do you wear your seat belt? Always.
What do you wear to sleep? T-shirt or nothing or nightgown, depending on who is sleeping with me.
Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Depends which hometown you mean -- we lived in several towns that I consider to be my hometowns.
How many meals do you eat a day? Three.
Is your tongue pierced? NO. Never will be either.
Do you always read MySpace bulletins? I don't even know what a MySpace bulletin is.
What's you favorite NFL team? Rams
Do you like funny or serious people better? People who have a good balance of both.
Ever been to Vegas? Yes, a few times.
Did you eat a cookie today? No, not today.
Do you use cuss words in other languages? No.
Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I have never downloaded music which I suppose makes me something of a Luddite.
Do you hate chocolate? Why would anyone hate chocolate? Chocolate's never hurt anybody.
What do you and your parents fight about the most? Nothing now, but my weight was the big thing before I cut off all discussion of that area.
Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now? Oh, I'm sure someone is.
Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day.
What's your favorite preparation for eggs? Omelette with lots of veggies, cheese and salsa to hide the egg flavor.
If you could have any job what would it be? It would be something related to Illini athletics.
Are you easy to get along with? Unless you're an idiot.
What is your favorite time of day? Late night.
Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend? BJ
Who do you hate? Really hate? Can't think of anyone.
Would ever date your first love again? Probably.
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes, guess I shouldn't given that I'm married, but I do.
Current mood? Apprehensive

3 comments:

Val said...

**Do you like to ride horses? Love it!**
Hmmmm (scans ride calendar)-- any summertime rides way up yonder?
Visiting TX any time soon?
Talk about another fragile link in my loose chain of sanity...

FATSO said...

I think you are cool...even if you have reservations about YOU....

Trueself said...

Val - I haven't ridden much but I do love it, and would love to ride with someone like you who knows what they're doing and could help me along.

Fatso - Thank you, I'm actually coming around to believing in my own coolness and having fewer reservations about it.