Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another Meme I Stole

Time to lighten the mood. I've given in to too many serious thoughts lately. I need a break.

1. Introduce yourself?
True Self, although my given name is a French derivative of my grandmothers' middle names.

2. It's Wednesday during the afternoon, where are you usually?
In my cubicle analyzing data and running reports.

3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Tide, always have, always will.

4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Umm, am I stupid that I have no idea? It's whatever my hairdresser talked me into buying.

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
I probably went to bars more before I was 21 than after. I settled down a lot after I grew up.

6. What were you doing last night?
Watching TV, and chatting with BJ.

7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
No, but I watched it on it's very first day. Do I get points for that?

8. What do you think about Oprah?
I think she is one of a minority of rich people who try really hard to help less fortunate people.

9. What color are your bedsheets?
Bottom sheet: Beige Top sheet: Blue w/Pink and White Butterflies
I suppose it doesn't say anything good about me that I don't have matching sheets.

10. You need a new pair of jeans..what store do you go first?
Catherine's because they almost always have some on sale.

12. What kind of car do you drive?
A little black funny looking SUV.

13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Well, of course it is. I'm a responsible citizen.

14. Do you like sushi?
Only the vegetarian kind.

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Nope, and don't care to. I'm too much of a cheapskate.

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
In some ways, like not making me do chores and stuff. In other ways, they didn't like they were cheapskates like me so they rarely bought stuff for me.

17. Do you like roller coasters?
Nope.

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribed to?
Oh there are so many. Most notably I read Utne Reader, Readers Digest, Woman's Day, Ladies Home Journal, Newsweek, and Time.

19. Do you remember the WB show "Popular"?
I have never ever heard of that show.

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
If those are the only two choices then I guess a bar.

21. What do you think about gay marriage?
I'm all for it. Why shouldn't they suffer like the rest of us?

22. Who do you think will be the next president?
Gracious, too soon to tell, but I suppose if I had to pick I would have to think it would be either Clinton or Giuliani although I find it hard to imagine the country under the direction of either of those people.

23. Are you registered to vote?
Yes

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Who?

28. Been to "The Vegas"?
Many times.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?
200 miles.

30. Are you happy with your job?
Now that I've got the new one I am.

32. What did you get in the mail today?
Nothing, but then it's only 6:00 in the morning. Then again, I didn't get anything yesterday either.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?
As a vegetarian I wouldn't care for steak.

34. Britney Spears...ready to have a nervous break down or just having fun?
Don't know, don't care.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
7 Layer Burrito and Diet Pepsi

36. Have you ever sat all the way thru Gone With the Wind?
Many many times.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
Nope, but it's on my list of things I'd like to see in my lifetime.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine(w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Never heard of it.

39. Are surveys like the the cocaine of myspace?
Meaning addictive? Probably.

40. Where is your favorite place?
In bed with BJ.

41. What is your favorite candle scent?
I don't care for candles.

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
Yes, I used to live in one when I was a teenager.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No, and you shouldn't either.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
Yes, both. LA is better. No question, no argument.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
Just one: Minnesota.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
Oh yes, more than enough.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Yes, every weekend back to LOH.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
Who cares?

49. Do you take anti-depressants?
Yes, doesn't everyone?

50. Have you ever googled your name and found out something?
Nope, I always come up empty.

No comments: