Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Threesomes

W and I have been talking, off and on, over the last month or so about resuming swinging which we did early on in our relationship but haven’t in several years. When he first brought it up I was not for it. I was too much involved in my mind with J and just couldn’t deal with one more thing at the time. Also, W was looking at it as a way to fix what was wrong with our relationship, and I thought it would probably have the opposite effect. However, as time goes on and J’s hold on me lessens and W and I are getting along better, I started to open myself up to the idea.

During our discussions, we’ve come around to the decision that if we could find the right woman we would like to have a threesome. W would be happy with either another couple or another woman, but we’re focusing on women because I’m just not that interested in men other than W and J right now. On the other hand, it has been a long time since I’ve been with a woman, and I miss it so finding a woman for a threesome seems like a good deal for both W and me.

We have one friend that we are both attracted to, but she has never given us the impression that she would be open to something like this. We don’t want to blow the friendship so we’ve decided to lay low on that one. What we did do though is put an ad out on the internet and so far we’ve gotten two responses. N is spending the weekend with his grandparents, so hopefully one of the ladies that responded will pan out, and we’ll be having some fun this weekend.

I would actually be posting this on my “regular” blog instead of my “secret” one except when I made some mention of it to W he was appalled that I would share any of this on my blog. So like all the other things that I can’t post where W will read it, this topic stays here. God, I’m in trouble if W ever finds out about this blog.

No comments: