Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend Update

W and I were childfree this weekend, and in an unprecedented two consecutive weekends with no arguing, we took full advantage of it. W seems to have made it his weekend mission to prove to me that he does indeed enjoy oral sex. We slept late on Saturday, made breakfast together, returned to bed and didn’t get up to shower until around 2:00 p.m. Apparently, I really wore him out because after we went out for a bite to eat he napped from about 5:00 p.m. until we went to bed at 10:30 p.m. Yesterday, we again slept late, skipped church and had our own private services of a much more carnal kind before heading over to my parents’ house to pick up N. The weekend ended with me sore, tired, and very, very satisfied.

The threesome thing didn’t work out for us. Neither of the women who originally responded ever answered our emails we sent. Bummer. We’ll keep trying, but our next chance probably won’t be until August when N is away at camp.

What surprises me at this point is that I still can’t keep J out of my thoughts. I really thought if things improved between W and me that thoughts of J would just fade away. They don’t. In fact, they are stronger today than they have been in a week. The temptation to contact J is greater today than it has been all last week, but I’m not giving in. I am not going to contact J. I just keep telling myself that. I am not going to contact J. I am not going to contact J. I am not going to contact J.

1 comment:

freebird said...

Wow! Sounds like you got what you want from W. Good for you!
Sorry, a bit late with this comment - I've been busy!