Friday, April 27, 2007

Not Enough Time for a Real Post

W is here in LNJ for the weekend instead of me going to LOH. N is with my parents for the weekend. Therefore, I've not got the time or privacy for a real post so this will have to do. I will post on the whole weekend with W thing next week, or maybe as early as Sunday. Anyway instead of a real post here are a couple more quiz results to give you a little better insight into my true self, as it were. Enjoy.

I may have recently had a birthday (thanks for the e-cards to those who sent them), but you'd never know it from the results of this quiz. Talk about being caught in a time warp. . .


How Old is Your Inner Child?




My inner child is sixteen years old!

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




Then I took a quiz at Kingdomality Personal Preference Profile to find out what Medieval vocation I would have. Turns out I'm a Shepherd.

Here's the Shepherd description:
Your distinct personality, The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I so know the feeling of lack of privacy just now!
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trueself!
Big hugs!

Dad said...

I ended up with a 16-year-old inner child also! Does this mean I'll relate well to my daughters when they turn 16?

Trueself said...

B - Thanks for the birthday wishes.

John - No, I actually thinks it means you will be as clueless about teen girls as 16-year-old boys are.