Monday, May 08, 2006

Is Swinging the Answer?

W seems to think so. He thinks we ought to consider getting back into it. We were swingers for about 3 or 4 years, from a few months prior to our marriage through a few years into the marriage. It was fun, sort of. W was definitely more comfortable doing it than I was. We probably only partied with about half a dozen different couples in all the time we were swinging. The best part to me was the contact with other females as I am probably squarely in the middle on the continuum of the straight to gay scale.

So now W thinks we ought to start swinging again, says he's been thinking about it for at least a year or more. He thinks this will help with my need for physical contact. I completely disagree, but I didn't tell him so when he brought it up last night. I wanted to try to find out as much as I could about what he was thinking so I kind of went along with the idea although I did express some hesitation. I asked what he would get out of this since his participation would be limited due to physical limitations. He said he would enjoy watching. So I guess I would make a good peep show. I asked if he wanted another couple or just another female. He wants another couple.

Okay, this is not, not, NOT going to work for me. While I might not mind messing around with another woman, I have no desire to have any men in my bed other than J or W (and of course J is the absolute last person W would want there). Also, I'm not sure I want to provide a live "show" for W. Ewwwwww.

Geez, things just go from bad to worse around here.

No comments: