Monday, May 15, 2006

Transcript of email I sent J last night

J,

Just letting you know how much I enjoyed yesterday.

You never really know how you will feel about something after the fact. I could say all day that I wouldn't regret it beforehand, but really wasn't sure how I'd feel today. Fortunately, I was right. I have no regrets at all. Well, just one. I regret that I was nervous and somewhat inhibited. I can be a lot more fun, but circumstances made me hold back somewhat. If I'm lucky, I'll get to show you someday the less inhibited me.

I hope you also have no regrets, but if you do I'll respect that and back off. On the other hand, if you also enjoyed yesterday and want to continue to occasionally get together, I'm all for it. Even if I stay with W, I can probably find a Saturday afternoon here and there though I can't always spend as much as I did yesterday.

Gotta go. W is heading downstairs.

Love,
Trueself

No comments: