Saturday, October 14, 2006

Last Week's Poll Results

Surprisingly enough (at least to me) the winner of this weeks poll was that people care enough about me to want to know how I'm doing. I didn't expect that. I also didn't expect anyone at all to pick "It's informative." Who knew? On the other end of the spectrum I expected a higher number to see at as a train wreck, hate to look but can't look away.
As to what people said about other reasons, seems there are some more people out there in similar situations which leads them to read this blog. I guess you could say misery loves company.

Readers' Poll: Oct 7 - 13
Why do you read this blog? Please check all that apply. [29 votes total]


It's entertaining. (6) 21%
It's informative. (1) 3%
It's funny. (2) 7%
It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. (3) 10%
I have nothing better to do with my time. (0) 0%
I'm hooked like it's a soap opera. (6) 21%
I care about the blogger and want to know how she's doing. (7) 24%
I hate the blogger and want to see if she's suffering. (0) 0%
I don't read it and don't even know how I got here. (0) 0%
Other reason (please leave comment explaining) (4) 14%

Haven't thought of a new poll yet, but once I do I'll post one. I've been kind of busy this weekend. . . if you know what I mean, and I think you do. ;-)

No comments: