Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Poll on My Favorite Topic

Ok folks, new poll in the sidebar, and will be up until next Saturday.

This one is about the topic that occupies my one-track mind: sex. I wanna know how often other people would ultimately like to have sex.

I have to say that due to recent drought conditions that too much is never enough right now for me. I could go all night and be ready again the next morning (as proven this weekend). However, when I am not suffering under drought conditions probably somewhere around 4 or 5 times a week is perfect for me although I'd settle for a little less or be willing to do a bit more if I was with someone with a different preference from mine (but hopefully not TOO different).

Just as a wild guess I'd say I have more high libido readers than low libido readers so I'm guessing the answers will be skewed some in the direction of more rather than less as opposed to the general population. However, I still believe it will be interesting to see how the vote goes.

No comments: