- I liked V. I thought V and I were going to be dating. After a few emails that followed our first date. . . nothing. I have no clue what happened here. Huh, women. . .
- I like sex as much as the next person, more than some apparently from my blog reading. In theory, I’m good with the whole open relationship thing. In practice, I find it to be too much trouble and time consuming. I don’t want to spend a bazillion hours reading ads, responding to ads, weeding out the idiots and jerks. So I’m not a prude, just lazy.
- What BJ calls encouragement I perceive as pushing. I know he wants me to leave W soon, as in yesterday. I also know that I tried not to ever push him as he made his decision over when and how to make the move. Fortunately, since I called him on it he has backed off. But I know it’s still there. . .
- I didn’t get W a card for Father’s Day or his birthday. I helped N pick out cards for both occasions, but when it came to getting one from me I just couldn’t find the right sentiment. No cards said “Happy Father’s Day to someone who needs to get a clue how to be a decent father.” Nor could I find one that said, “Happy Birthday to my husband. Sorry I don’t really love you anymore.” I never said anything to W about not getting him cards, and he didn’t say anything to me about it either.
- N wanted to get W a birthday present. He wanted to get him some new underwear because “Dad’s underwear all has holes in it.” Now normally I would have steered him to something else, or at least suggested getting something in addition to the underwear. As things stand, I said fine. So W’s birthday gift this year – tighty whiteys from N and socks from me. Yeah, we really went all out.
- Every time I see my dad it makes me sad. He will turn 80 soon and is being treated for colon cancer. He is finished with chemo but still on radiation. He looks so old and weak compared to my Daddy. Daddy is big and strong and can do anything. As a little girl he was my hero. I thought of him as just the right combination of Andy Taylor and Steve Douglas (if you don’t get those references you are either (a) too young and/or (b) haven’t watched enough TVLand or Nick at Nite). Now he is old and getting frail. I really want my Daddy back.
- Women Only Item (No men! Scat! Shoo! This item not fit for masculine eyes.)
This is a TMI item so feel free to skip it if you wish. I am curious if anyone else has problems with digestive tract disturbances during their period. I don’t always, but more than half the time, during my period I have painful and explosive diarrhea. It’s not as if I’m like this all the time either. During other times I rarely (but occasionally) get diarrhea in what I would consider a fairly normal rate of occurrence. But boy oh boy come period time. . . I hate this double whammy. As if cramps and flooding (just learned that term thanks to Bunny) weren’t bad enough try having the runs at the same time. Disgusting.
- Mystery of the day: If one runs two data queries with the same parameters, queries one runs on a regular basis that always tie to one another, and asks for all data posted through yesterday how does one get two different answers?
- After not hearing from him from around October or so of last year, S called and kept calling and leaving me voicemail messages on my cell phone this spring. If I still lived in LOH I would’ve returned his calls, but I don’t. Now I’ve changed my cell phone number to a local number in LNJ so he doesn’t even have my number anymore. He was fun. I miss him sort of, but not enough to call him. I never cared so much about actually talking to him. Now if I were going to be in LOH long enough to see him I might contact him. But that just isn’t likely to happen. I still have his number though. I think I’ll keep it for a while.
OKAY, It’s safe to return now.