Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Playing with Fire - Today's email

J,

Thanks for your latest email. It is a relief to finally have some things out in the open.

You had mentioned in an earlier email a desire for the two of us to meet to talk. Are you still interested in doing that? I know I’ve answered your questions, but I would still like to talk to you in person sometime. As far as when and where we could get together, I’m not too sure. Between work and family obligations I don’t have a lot of spare time, but I will try to make the time if you will.

I have a couple of reasons I would like to get together with you. For one thing, I would like to have the chance to say face-to-face how sorry I am for hurting you and being an idiot way back then. I treated you badly, and I have regretted it for many, many years. For another, I would love to just sit and catch up with you on all the things that have happened over the years.

If you do still want to get together, email me back or call me. I have my cell phone with me most of the time during the day. Days are the best time to reach me as evenings tend to consist of a lot of family stuff. Also, I tend to leave my phone in my purse when I’m at home and don’t always hear it. If I don’t answer my cell phone during the day it probably means I’m in a meeting and can’t answer, but you can leave a voicemail message if that happens.

Love,

Trueself


So will he read between the lines to what I'm wanting to say but can't say? He is a man after all so maybe he will read it at face value. Speaking of which, have I read too much between the lines of his emails? Am I fooling myself to think that he misses me as much as I miss him?

No comments: