Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Reading between the lines

Trueself

Yes, I would love to see you. It is kind of hard to kick your butt if not in person. HA HA!
Anyway, I would figure I'd email you instead of calling. That is because I work days (M-F), ans this way you can think about when and where. You can email me or call me. You can email me, call me, leave voice mail...whichever you prefer. Anyway, catchng up is just part of wanting to meet. I have to go for now, but let me know soon.

Love,
J

So that's the reply he sent last night. Note the part about catching up being only part of wanting to meet. I'm reading "Let's have an affair" between the lines. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part. OMG, somebody stop me before I do something really, really wrong and really, really stupid.

No comments: