Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Waiting. . . waiting. . . waiting. . .

Yes, right now I'm just waiting (not patiently, I might add):
  • Waiting for a response from J to my last email.
  • Waiting for my therapist appointment today so I can talk some of this out.
  • Waiting for Saturday to finally be here.
  • Waiting to get over this obsession with J.

Now, that last one is kind of interesting because I haven't just been obsessing about J for the last few weeks. Oh no. This is a longstanding obsession. J has often been in my thoughts throughout the last 20 or so years. I dream about him occasionally, dreams about us getting back together. Maybe meeting with him will help me get over my obsession, or maybe it will fuel it. I don't know.

I'm so tired of waiting. I so much want to make some step in some direction. Aaaargh.

No comments: