Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Secrets and Lies

That's what this blog is all about. If you have happened upon this, you have happened upon all the stuff that I can't post in my regular blog. My regular blog has too many people who know me reading it, particularly my husband. Anything I post here is something I wouldn't want people who know me to know.

What has prompted this secret blog is an email I received and the response I sent back. An old high school boyfriend, whom I never stopped loving, emailed me. We have emailed before, light "how ya' doin'?" type emails. Today's emails were different. J indicated some level of "interest" (if you know what I mean). I took the bait. I emailed back and came right out with my true feelings for him.

Now I'm scared.

Scared that I'll scare him off.

Scared that I won't.

Scared that something more will happen.

Scared that it won't.

Scared that I could be this person that is considering having an affair.

See? This is the kind of stuff that can't be posted in a blog that your husband or friends might see.

No comments: