Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekly Poll

Very different results than I expected. I really didn't think anyone here would care about my vanilla blog, and probably once you've seen it you won't care about it at all.

Have you found my other blog? [18 votes total]
Yes, because you told me (2) 11%
Yes, I found it accidentally (1) 6%
Yes, because you're a moron and were too transparent (1) 6%
Maybe, but I'm not entirely sure (1) 6%
No, but I wish I did (11) 61%
No, and I really don't care to read the other one (2) 11%

Since over 60% of you are interested, here's the link to my other blog. Don't say you weren't warned when you fall asleep from boredom. If you're a college basketball fan I would point you to my entries last March. Those might interest you.

THIS WEEK'S POLL
I continue my interest in the demographic of my readers. Are you, like me, a cheater? This week's poll in the sidebar asks exactly that along with your gender. Thanks for continuing to respond to these silly things.

No comments: