- W tells me this morning N’s teacher will be calling tonight around 8:00 to talk to both of us but that she didn’t say what the topic is. Shit. . .
- W had his annual physical this morning. He tells me the doctor said he’s doing very well and should live to be 100. Shit. . .
- W brings home lunch for himself from the local deli but nothing for me. He said he didn’t think about getting me anything even though he knows I come home for lunch almost every day. Shit. . .
- I am as horny as I’ve been in a long time, but when I thought about the possibility of asking W to help me with that all it did was turn my stomach. Shit. . .
- As nice as it is to have a social group of bi women, it is damned frustrating sitting on the sidelines hearing about relationships blooming while those women in whom I am interested just want to be friends. Shit. . .
Other than that, everything is peachy keen. Thanks for asking.