Friday, September 14, 2007

Of Former Bloggers

As many of you know, there is a blogger, well former blogger, out there that took down his blog a little while back due to some less than stellar personal circumstances. I have no authority to post anything at all about this blogger on my blog or anywhere public on the 'net. However, I do have permission to share certain updates via private email to those I trust as his friends. If you would like to be included on the occasional update list, please email me at the email address in my profile.

Yes, I'm being vague. I have to be not to violate someone's trust in me. Also, I'm turning comments off for this post because I don't want any comments of "Oh, are you speaking of ___________?" or "Oh yes, I miss ____________ so much." Just email me. Thanks.