Sunday, January 27, 2008

Distractions, Part I

I found this at Tajalude's blog, and I thought it was a good way to distract myself from my tragic existence for a few minutes.

Create Your Own Album!

1. Click on this link. The title of the page is the name of your band.

2. Click on this link. The last four words of the final quotation on the page are the title of your album.

3. Click on this link. The third picture is your album cover.

4. Add your band name and title to the picture, and you're practically the 2nd coming of the Beatles. (Or the third, if you count Oasis.)

Here's how mine came out:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun.

Trueself said...

SM - Glad you liked it.

Desmond Jones said...

Oasis? WTF?

Trueself said...

Oh, Desmond, I don't know either. I just copied it as it appeared on Taja's site. Ask her.

But I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one who didn't get it.