Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Score One for Me

Will wonders never cease? I was right!! I think the Silent Male was right in his comment to my previous post though, I’ll keep the day job as cover.

What really blows me away is that it was kept a secret from me for absolutely no good reason. Just goes to show that sometimes people just don’t know me as well as they think they do. OMG, I can’t tell you how relieved I am over this.

Maybe one of these days I’ll explain all of this, but probably not so don’t wait for it.

4 comments:

Bunny said...

My curiosity is at such insane levels now . . .

Jeni Angel said...

How do you expect us to sleep at night?!?!!?

:-)

Trueself said...

Sorry, guys, you'll have to make up your own stories. Nothing to see here.

Drama said...

I am literally giggling over here, TS. ;-)

Drama