Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Quiz to Avoid a Real Post

Saw this over at Serenity's blog and had to take this little quiz. It says I ought to be a financial analyst. I am a financial analyst. How 'bout that?

Your Career Personality: Independent, Down-to-Earth, and Hard Working

Your Ideal Careers:

Business executive
Computer programmer
Financial analyst
Geologist
Hedge fund manager
Lawyer
Pharmacist
Real estate agent
Stockbroker
Technical writer


Can't wait to tell the tale of the last three days, but it will have to wait. I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

Val said...

I turned out to be the "Brainy, Logical, & Efficient" type, and "Scientist" was one of my choices...
Fair 'nuff (although the "efficiency" rating is debatable ;-)

Trueself said...

Val - Well, efficient is in the eye of the beholder. I think it's way more important to be brainy and logical.