Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Smut Meme

Well, thanks to The Silent Male, I have finally been tagged to do the meme that absolutely everyone else has done already. It is a welcome departure from my normal whine-about-BJ-whine-about-W posts. There's never a bad time for a little smut on a blog.

The Rules: Tagged or not, feel free to post this on your blog. Title your post the Smut Meme, outline the rules, and tag two people when you're through. Please link to whoever you've tagged, so we can see just how smutty your readers are. Important note - you must pick one answer or the other, even if neither is your cup of tea.

1. Chocolate or whipped cream -
This one is incredibly easy for me. Even though I love chocolate if we are talking about licking it off of another person then I go for the whipped cream. BJ and I have tried both, and the chocolate was difficult to get all licked off where the whipped cream was light and slippery and lots of fun.

2. Leather or PVC -
Not a big fan of either, but given that I have to choose one of the two I'll say leather.

3. Outdoor sex or indoor sex -
Outdoor sex is better in theory than in fact I've found so I'll go with indoor, but with the windows open. How's that for compromise?

4. In the jacuzzi or in bed - In bed for the most part, reserving the jacuzzi for the occasional "spice it up" alternative.

5. Bad sex or no sex -
Oh dear, this is a tough one. If I had a regular sex life I would choose no sex over bad sex. Under my current circumstances though I'd take bad sex over no sex.

6. Dominate or be dominated -
I'm all about being dominated. I loved the times I've been tied to the bed, blindfolded, used and abused (abused in the loving BDSM meaning of the word, not as in real abuse).

7. Thigh highs or bodystocking - Having never worn either I will say that the idea of a bodystocking doesn't do much for me except think that it would accentuate all the bumps and rolls on my body so I'll go with the thigh highs.

9. Rough or gentle - Rough. I love it rough. I also like it gentle, but gentle is for special moments. Rough is for everyday.

10. Bite or suck - Suck, definitely suck. Oh yes.

11. Role play or reality - Only ever had one boyfriend that I role played with and it was a lot of fun, but I've never felt the need to do it since then so let's go with reality.

12. Dirty talking or dirty talking to - Why yes thank you. Oh pick one? Okay you talk dirty to me. Tell me what a little slut I am and how much you want to fuck me, and I'll be dripping with desire.

13. Edible panties or no panties -
No panties, most definitely. I've never tried edible panties, but they seem to me like they'd be kind of sticky and just generally in the way of getting to the good stuff.

14. Spanking paddle or bare hand -
I've tried both and definitely prefer the bare hand.

15. Landing strip or Kojak -
Okay, this one is a compromise answer because I actually like to go with full brushy thicket, but since I have to choose one of these alternatives I go with landing strip. No hair at all is just too childlike.

16. Multiple sessions or one good fuck - Multiple sessions. I have yet to meet the man that can keep up with me. I mean, what's a weekend for besides sex, naps and a couple of snack breaks?

17. Moaning or screaming - I tend to be a screamer which leads to some interesting looks from others in the hotel hallway.

18. Older men or young men -
Older men: been there, done that, didn't even get the t-shirt. Gotta go with the young men. Not too young though. K is two years younger than me and that's good.

19. Threeway or no way -
Threeway, either MFM, MFF, or FFF, I'm not picky.

20. Swing or no swinging - At different times of my adult life I've had very different opinions on this one. At the current time I'm all about swinging. Can't say that it will stay that way though.

Tag two people, huh? Hmm, has anyone not done it? Any volunteers?

No comments: