Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just in Case You'd Like to Wager

Well, I went ahead and risked mortal embarrassment to seek to confirm the answer. I am now awaiting the response to my query. By day’s end I hope to either know that I am a brilliant and cunning sleuth who should give up my day job as a mild mannered accountant to become a private eye, or that I am a complete bungling idiot who should learn not to let her imagination run away with her.

I hear the odds are running 10:1 on the latter case.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say keep the mild - mannered accountant disguise. If you are a brilliant sleuth, it will keep everyone underestimating you. If not, then you'll have a disguise so no one knows you didn't quite get the sleuth degree.

Bunny said...

I am consumed with curiosity . . .

Trueself said...

SM - Good advice.

Bunny - So was I!