- I finally registered to vote and got my drivers license in LNJ, only 11 months after moving here.
- K and I spent a couple of hours together a couple of evenings ago. That man does have some mighty fine technique. Yes indeed. I must say my abs and thighs are still sore from the (ahem) aerobic exercise we got.
- The Christmas tree has been dismantled and stowed away for next year leaving room to actually walk through the living room.
- I weighed in yesterday and weigh 324.5 pounds. I have lost a pound and a half since November 16. Not bad considering I wasn’t trying to lose, and the holidays were right in that time frame.
- I'm brave enough to announce my actual weight on my anonymous blog.
- The sun is shining today.
- I am starting to make plans to attend a weeklong retreat in the late spring. . . in California. . . by the bay. . . with someone special. . .
- K has participated in the past in the weight loss program that I am going to start soon. He has nothing but praise for it.
See? Life ain’t all bad.